Individual and Group Members Grant
NZFDC can provide grants to Member Groups or Individuals to apply for funding for anything not covered by our existing services. For example, competitions or events that individuals are competing in, Family Camps for member groups, or other activities.
- Download the appropriate form below
- Fill out all sections and return via email or post.
- Please note for all financial assistance applications, families MUST be financial members of an affiliated Parent Group.
For information on your local Regional Parent Group, or for any other information on our financial assistance, please contact us.
Download the NZFDC individual grants application form
Download the NZFDC group grants application form
Beacon Funds Grant
The New Zealand Parent Mentors for Families of Children with Hearing Loss Charitable Trust (Beacon) was wound up in 2015. Beacon Funds have been set aside to provide funding for face-to-face connections with parents within New Zealand Aotearoa, which NZFDC has agreed to administer the funds until these funds are depleted.
- To be eligible for this grant the applicants need to demonstrate a clearly defined purpose and show how the grant will be used to benefit to families and/or deaf or hard of hearing children.
- Purpose: To support face-to-face projects and activities that have a direct benefit to families and/or Deaf/Hard of Hearing children.
- Conditions: For support groups and individuals whose aims are to support and empower families of Deaf/ Hard of Hearing children.
Download the Beacon Funds Grant application form